Requirements for Admission:
The Admissions Office encourages prospective Elementary School families to make an appointment to tour the School, submit an application, and then request an appointment for a class/room visit.
Applications for Admission to the Elementary School should be completed and submitted to the Admissions Office by January 15. Rolling admissions take place after this date, provided that space is available.
Completion of The Rectory School's application requires:
- A completed Online Application Form
- $50 application fee
- Classroom visit with the Elementary School teachers and a follow-up conversation with Maria Carpenter, Director
- Transcripts from your child’s current school
- A completed Teacher Recommendation Form
- A completed Parent Statement (See Application Form)
- Any test results that address your child’s academic or psychological needs
- Financial aid is granted to families on a need basis. The forms must be filed with the School Scholarship Service of Princeton, New Jersey, by February 1. Missing the financial aid deadline may jeopardize your child's chances of receiving financial assistance from The Rectory School.
- To expedite the process, we suggest that you go to the following link: sss.nais.org
- Here's a helpful link to find out information on financing or loan programs through Tuition Management Systems: www.afford.com
- WIRING FUNDS: Please contact the Admissions Office for the steps to wire funds. Thank you.